We are always looking for the brightest minds to be a part of our vibrant team, and we nurture their passion in computational electromagnetics and circuit simulation in our continuous effort to develop state-of-the-art solutions. As semiconductor industry’s leading electromagnetic solution provider, we are expanding our sales, marketing and engineering teams to develop technology that serves the growing needs of RF, analog and high-speed design and verification.
We offer a comprehensive package that includes a competitive salary, stock options, 401K investment plan and health benefits program. The following positions are currently open, and interested candidates are invited to email a resume to: email@example.com
Senior R & D Engineer : Computational Geometry
Lorentz Solution, Inc., Santa Clara, CA
Lorentz Solution, Inc, a silicon valley-based company, develops and markets the most advanced electromagnetic solution software for integrated circuit designs. We have the most talented engineering team working with semiconductor companies who are delivering major portions of worldwide RF and wireless chips. Your job is to be part of the talented team in developing computational geometry algorithms in meshing, layout processing and visualization.
- Solid background in computational geometry (such as Delauney triangulation, constrained meshing)
- Strong C, C++ programming skills with solid computer science/mathematics background
- Experience in large-scale EDA or computational geometry software tool development
- Good knowledge in general EDA, DRC/extraction in particular, is a plus
- PhD/MS in computer science, electrical engineering or applied mathematics.
Senior R & D Engineer : Computational Electromagnetics
Lorentz Solution, Inc., Santa Clara, CA
Lorentz Solution, Inc. is a silicon valley-based company, develops and markets the most advanced electromagnetic solution software for integrated circuit designs. We have the most talented engineering team working with semiconductor companies who are delivering major portions of worldwide RF and wireless chips. Your job is to develop and maintain CEM software algorithms, implementation, code, debug and team brainstorm in addressing customer’s EM needs.
- Solid background in computational electromagnetics (FDTD, MOM, Finite Element, etc)
- Strong C, C++ programming skills
- Experience in electromagnetic software tool development and usage is preferred
- Good knowledge of circuit analysis techniques is a plus
- Good knowledge of semiconductor device modeling is a plus
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, computer science or applied mathematics
Senior Application Engineer
Lorentz Solution, Inc. – San Diego and Santa Clara, CA
Responsible for supporting Lorentz Solution’s electromagnetic design and verification platforms, resolving product issues, and driving customer projects. Lorentz Solution has a major customer base in southern California, and you will have the opportunity to support Lorentz EM software as it is used on the most advanced wireless chip designs.
- Knowledge of electromagnetics and RF/analog circuit designs
- Experience with passive devices such as inductor, transformer, capacitor plus
- Knowledge of design tools such as HFSS, Spectre/HSPICE, Virtuoso/Laker, Calibre and/or RC extraction tools
- Knowledge of signal integrity in high-speed I/O designs (including transmission lines) and package/PCB designs plus
- Good communication and problem solving skills with customers and R&D
- Team oriented with a desire to learn
Senior Account Manager
Lorentz Solution, Inc. – Santa Clara, CA
Peakview EM Design platform is a great EM tool set for RF, high-speed analog IC and packaging design, backed up a strong AE team and R&D team. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or set of accounts, and is responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth and customer success. The role sells products and services directly to end users primarily via face-to-face contact.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services
- Creates and conducts sales presentations to match company’s products/services with identified needs. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services
- Sells products/services through telephone as well as face-to-face contact
- Remains knowledgeable and keeps abreast of the company’s new and existing products/services to facilitate sales efforts
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: EDA sales: 1 year
Required education: Master’s