Lorentz hosts training sessions and workshops in order to assist users in becoming proficient with our tools. We provide training tutorials for new users, video demos, on-site training tailored to a group of engineers, web-conferences for distant learning and special training geared around project deadlines. To schedule a training session to meet your particular need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our training and workshop objectives are, but not limited to:
- Familiarize both new and experienced users with key features of PeakView™
- Provide hands-on experience in applying our products to real-world test-cases.
- Make users proficient with the use of GUI, provide tips for accelerated performance and improved accuracy.
- Introduce newly launched products and their demonstrate their capabilities.
- General advice on designers’ specific projects.
- Monthly workshops addressing large- scale corporate requirements.