Lorentz Solution’s technical support experts make sure that users are well-versed in the usage of the software, have transparent understanding of the tool flow, and are able to meet their design and verification timelines well in advance.
We are committed to fast, quality service and support. Our support team can address your concerns by telephone, email, web-conferencing or on-site visit. The fastest way to resolve a technical issue is to contact us at: email@example.com. We will immediately open a ticket with your request, and an application engineer will expedite the resolution. The scope of our support and services include:
- Process information/PeakView™ profile setup for new PDKs.
- Assistance with software installation.
- Trouble-shooting issues arising from software use, defects or limitations, providing resolutions and/or workarounds.
- Training users in the use of our products.
- General advice on model limitations and accuracy levels.
- Assess software enhancement requests made by users.
- Provide application notes or relevant PeakView™ documentation as needed.
We work closely with our users to guarantee that design and verification project deadlines are met.