PeakView™ is based on patented techniques for the fast, accurate fullwave 3D simulation of electromagnetic structures.
“Electromagnetic Simulator Systems and Methods”
Author: Zhao, J. – U.S. Patent Number: 7,562,000
Click here to read the full patent.
“Methods for Integrated Circuit Analysis”
Author: Han, Y. and Zhao, J. – U.S. Patent Number: 9,305,124
- Youngae Han; Jinsong Zhao, “Accurate Substrate Analysis Based on a Novel Finite Difference Method via Synchronization Method on Layered and Adaptive Meshing,” Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol.32, no.10, pp.1520,1532, Oct. 2013
- Youngae Han; Jinsong Zhao, “A Novel High-Capacity Electromagnetic Compression Technique Based on a Direct Matrix Solution,” Advanced Packaging, IEEE Transactions on , vol.33, no.4, pp.787,793, Nov. 2010
Product Acknowledgements/PeakView Contributions
- Amir Hossein Masnadi Shirazi, Amir Nikpaik, Reza Molavi, Member, Sam Lightbody, Hormoz Djahanshahi, Mazhareddin Taghivand, Member, Shahriar Mirabbasi, and Sudip Shekhar, ”On the Design of mm-Wave Self-Mixing-VCO Architecture for High Tuning-Range and Low Phase Noise”, IEEE JOURNAL OF SOLID-STATE CIRCUITS, VOL. 51, NO. 5, MAY 2016, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/abstractAuthors.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7409990&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fiel7%2F4%2F4359912%2F07409990.pdf%3Farnumber%3D7409990
- Chuan Qin, Lei Zhang1, Zhijian Pan, Li Zhang, Yan Wang, Zhiping Yu, “A 5-GHz Inductor-Noise Cancelling Receiver with 1.8 dB Noise Figure in 65nm LP CMOS” http://rfic-ieee.org/ 2016(Accepted).
- Dongyang Yan, Lei Zhang, Member, IEEE, Li Zhang, and Yan Wang, “A 3.1-4.2GHz Automatic Amplitude Control Loop VCO with Constant KVCO and <10mV Amplitude Variation” ISCAS 2016(Accepted).
- Jun Luo; Lei Zhang; Li Zhang; Yan Wang; Zhiping Yu, “A 24GHz low power and low phase noise PLL frequency synthesizer with constant KVCO for 60GHz wireless applications,” in Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2015 IEEE International Symposium on , vol., no., pp.2840-2543,24-27 May 2015, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7169278&isnumber=7168553
- Charthad, J.; Weber, M.J.; Ting Chia Chang; Arbabian, A., “A mm-Sized Implantable Medical Device (IMD) With Ultrasonic Power Transfer and a Hybrid Bi-Directional Data Link,” Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of , vol.50, no.8, pp.1741,1753, Aug. 2015, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7109955&isnumber=7166356
- Luo, Jun ; Zhang, Lei ; Zhu, Wei ; Zhang, Li ; Wang, Yan ; Yu, Zhiping, “A 64dB gain 60GHz receiver with 7.1dB noise figure for 802.11ad applications in 90nm CMOS”, May 2015, Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2015 IEEE International Symposium on, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7169168&isnumber=7168553
- Taghivand, M.; Aggarwal, K.; Poon, A.S.Y., “21.5 A 3.24-to-8.45GHz low-phase-noise mode-switching oscillator,” Solid-State Circuits Conference Digest of Technical Papers (ISSCC), 2014 IEEE International , vol., no., pp.368,369, 9-13 Feb. 2014, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6757473&isnumber=6757318
- M. Taghivand, Y. Rajavi, K. Aggarwal, and A. S. Y. Poon, “An Energy Harvesting 2×2 60GHz Transceiver with Scalable Data Rate of 38-to-2450Mb/s for Near Range Communication,” Proc. IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC), San Jose, CA, Sept. 2014.